October 12, 2008

Merrill's new toy




So Merrill decided that he needed to be more "cool" and get a motorcycle. For weeks I just told him no way, quit asking me. But finally I was so sick of hearing it (and watching him check craigslist every ten minutes) that I told him whatever- just do what will make you happy. My only concerns were the money and safety. So after agreeing to take a class, get more life insurance, practice a lot with his friend before driving alone or on the freeway, and finding a good deal, he came home with his new obsession. I told him this happiness better last a loooooong time because he wasn't getting anything else for at least fifty years. Everyone asks me when I'll hop on and go for a ride, but I'm just not ready yet! It will be sorta fun to go on a date I guess. Merrill really wanted to post pictures for all his buddies so here it is.

5 comments:

MorganStrasser said...

I'll Comment On your new toy...
Looks nice. Does it have a cupholder for your pepsi?

Joel & Lila said...

That is pretty sweet! Congrats!

Ryan and Brittany said...

Looks sooo good!

Joe C. said...

Merrill, You are the coolest guy in the whole world for buying a motorcycle. Well, that is except for Chuck Norris... But that goes without saying. Don't ask me why I had to say it.

How do you play Jamie like a fiddle? I'm still trying to figure out how to con Beth into letting me get what I want.

Joel & Lila said...

merrill you are the man. first you're chuck norris's hero, then this. next thing you know im gonna find out you invented the question mark or something